Thursday, October 21, 2010

5 Weeks

Mills-

I cannot believe you are 5 weeks old today! You are growing away, and I just want time to slow down. Yesterday we went to see Dr. Parmer. You had to have your PKU test repeated, because they messed up the sample. I was not very happy about it, but you slept through the entire test.

When they weighed and measured you we found out that you had gained 2 pounds and had grown 2 inches in 2 weeks! You are now 10 pounds, 4 ounces and 22.5 inches long. No wonder you are waking up every two hours to eat. We had a long night last night, but I woke up to you smiling like the picture above, and it makes everything worth it!

Daddy and I have been taking you strolling a lot, and you love being outdoors. You are really starting to take everything in. You look around constantly and are smiling and cooing a lot. I couldn't ask for a more precious baby. You are an absolute joy!

Tomorrow night you are spending your first night away from home at Mammy and Papa's house. It should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker