Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Beach with Mammy

Mills,
Mammy called last Friday night asking if we wanted to go to the beach the next morning, so after Bibby's first soccer game:

(one of the cutest things I have ever seen)


we headed off for a small vacation. It was fabulous. You loved the sand and water. I even put you in the freezing baby pool, and you would cry if I tried to take you out. The condo has mirrors everywhere, which is great, because one of your favorite pastimes is laughing at yourself in the mirror. You would even "kiss the baby" repeatedly. It cracked me up. You were such a trooper and let me and Mammy do lots of shopping and eating out. The only time you cried at a restaurant, the waitress came up and talked to you and you immediately stopped crying to flirt and coo at her (you even rubbed her face). This was the first time I saw you pay a lot of attention to women. You literally would pick out the prettiest girl at every restaurant and smile and stare at her the entire time we were there. I have a feeling you are going to keep me on my toes, little man!



























kissing the baby






Yeah, I went a little overboard on the pictures, but you're so darn cute. You got a little tired of your carseat on the way home, so we stopped at the Peach Park and gave you some ice cream. We just found out a couple of weeks ago that you are not allergic to milk (woohoo!). You loved it. Thanks Mammy for a wonderful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker