Thursday, December 1, 2011

Anne Elizabeth Pylant



Just when I thought my heart was totally full, this little angel came along and claimed her own spot. Annie was born November 16th (she and Mills are exactly 14 months apart), and she couldn't be more perfect. There is a lot of debate as to the color of her hair, but whatever it is, she is an aboslute doll. I have hardly gone a day without seeing her, and I cannot wait to watch her grow up. She's taken a couple of whaps to the head from Mills and Jackson already. She's going to be a tough little girl growing up with those two wild guys!



I had these two the night before Annie came. This was taken WAYY past both of their bedtimes. I guess they were a little excited.








































I can't help that I'm her favorite aunt....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker