Monday, March 22, 2010

It's A Boy!

I could not be happier to announce that we are having a little boy! I have absolutely no clue what to do with a boy, but I'm sure I will learn quickly. David, my mom, and Linda (my mother-in-law) went to the ultrasound. When she told us it was a boy, Dave got really close to the computer screen then said, "Lock up your daughters!" Real nice. Mom, Linda, and I just cried...of course. The little man was squirming and flipping away, and he did the worm. Swear. He's definitely his father's son. The Vickery crew was a bit shocked by the news. I had to ask Mymama if she remembered how to make little boy's clothes (it's been QUITE awhile). Ginny and I went by Granddaddy's office to tell him the news and, after pounding his fits on the table, he shouted, "Glory Hallelujah! Praise God Almighty!" It was something to see, and I think he's pretty thrilled to have another boy in the family.

We just got back from Big David and Linda's where we picked up Dave's baby clothes. Linda made several of the outfits, and they are precious. I wasn't quite prepared to start learning about Lego's and monster trucks, but I will do anything for my little boy! I cannot wait to meet him.

1 comment:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker