Wednesday, April 7, 2010

High School Shower

This past weekend my high school friends (plus Ashley Ashwander) were sweet enough to throw Caroline and me a joint baby shower. We had so much fun, and I cried through most of it. It is still hard to believe I am actually having a baby! The shower was the day before Easter, and we had it in Margaret's guest house. It couldn't have been more perfect. The weather was gorgeous, and there is nothing like getting together with that group of girls. I feel so honored that Mills will have such great "aunts", and I couldn't be happier that he will have such wonderful people in his life.


Picture with hostesses:

Here are some of the precious gifts Mills got at the party:






I can't wait to see my little man in all of his cute stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker