Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Little Movements

Two weekends ago during Callie's bachelorette party




I thought I felt a little flutter. I was only 15 weeks, 5 days at the time, so I didn't think it could possibly be the baby... well, it was! I have now felt him a couple more times, and it's incredible. I can't wait until Dave can feel him, and I start to feel him more. He is such an amazing gift. By the way, Callie's bachelorette was a blast! We went to Nashville and as you can see, everyone had a very good time. Her big day is getting close, and I am so excited for her and Stuart.

Dave came home from the golf course today going on and on about seeing a dad with his young son out hitting balls. He was saying how he couldn't wait to take Mills out to do stuff like that. It is so sweet to see him get excited about our baby. We both are so anxious to meet the little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker