Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Callie's Wedding

Callie and Stu got married on April 24th...yes, I'm a little late. It was just perfect, although the weather tried to not cooperate. It was such a fun weekend of wedding activities.

Bridesmaid luncheon:



The rehearsal dinner was at the Ledges. The food was amazing, the toasts hilarious, and the flowers gorgeous. It was such a special night.


Callie asked me to make their rehearsal dinner slideshow. It was very time consuming, but I was happy to help make the night memorable.

Some of my favorite pictures from the wedding:

Callie looked beautiful, of course.

Callie and her precious flower girl, Rowan.

It was so good to see old friends.

It's always such a proud moment when Dave gets on stage with Juice. It's especially entertaining without a glass of wine! He has pulled his act out of "retirement" several times now. Let's just hope this doesn't come out at Mills' graduation!


The happy couple

It was such an honor to be Callie's maid of honor. I still can't believe my best friend married a Decatur boy and will live close to me. I feel so blessed and love them both so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker