Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Halfway Done

I cannot believe I am halfway through my pregnancy! Mills will be here before I know it, and I absolutely can't wait. I had my 20 week ultrasound and check-up Monday, and everything looked great. God is so good! Mills weighs 12 ounces (almost a pound) and is about 10.5 inches long. No wonder I have felt him every day since he was 18 weeks. It is the most incredible thing I've ever experienced. Pretty much everyone in my family has felt him now. I'll never forget the first time Dave felt him. We were laying in bed (around 18.5 weeks), and I pulled his hand over to my stomach. Mills literally did a somersault, and Dave's eyes got huge. He just stared at his hand in disbelief. David has been so cute and is still amazed every time he feels a good kick.

During the ultrasound Mills gave us a big yawn. He must be like his mom and 10 o'clock is just too early for him! Both of my parents came to the ultrasound. My dad had never been to one, and I thought he may need to see the "boy parts" with his own two eyes to believe that the baby truly is a boy. I loved watching him experience his first ultrasound. He kept saying, "I can't see it" when the technician was measuring everything. Then she showed all of the baby, and we were all amazed.

His heart rate was 146.

Here are some of our sneak peeks:


I'm thinking the boy is going to have some long legs and big ole' feet!

Granny and Ginny went to Eloise & Henry yesterday and got him about the cutest outfit I have ever seen. I had to post it!

Thanks Granny! I can't wait to see my little man toddling around in this next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker