Thursday, January 6, 2011

Catching Up

Mills,

I have been so busy loving life with you that I haven't blogged in awhile. So much has gone on!

First, we found out after spending about 5 hours in the ER the night before Thanksgiving that you are severly allergic to cow's milk. It was the most scared I have ever been in my life. However, since I have totally quit eating dairy, life has changed drastically. The doctor told me the milk I was eating was tearing up your stomach and that is why you were crying so much and not sleeping. I hope and pray that you grow out of your allergy, but the doctor told us that he had only seen a reaction as bad as yours once in 15 years. I guess time will tell. Now you are a new baby! You smile and laugh constantly and have been sleeping through the night for several weeks. You are such a joy, and my life has never been more fun.

You are 16 weeks today! I absolutely cannot believe how fast time has gone by. It is insane. I also saw today that a tooth has broken through your bottom gums. You have been drooling and chewing on EVERYTHING like crazy. Even though I knew it was too early, I really believed you were getting a tooth... I was right!

You are not a tiny baby anymore. You love to stand and sit up and are really reaching for everything you can get your chubby little hands on. However, (when I'm not trying to get you to sleep fast) you let me rock you to sleep like a baby, and we just stare at each other for about 20 minutes. It's my favorite time of the day.

You spent New Year's Eve with Aunt Lissy and the boys. She said that you danced and watched the boys all night. It amazes me to watch you watching children. You just love to take in every move they make. I love watching you grow and change.. I just wish it would slow down a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker