Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Bahamas

I am late posting this, and all of these pictures are stolen from my sister's blogs. We did take a camera, but it stayed in my purse the entire trip...go figure!

Anyways, my sweet Granny took 20 of us the The Bahamas for a family vacation. Not going to lie-I was a little worried it would be extremely hectic and chaotic. I was pleasantly surprised! We had a blast. I was 26 weeks pregnant at the time, and I survived the heat. I spent most of my days in the pool or on the lazy river, but I had such a great time with my wonderful family.

Love the prom pose.. Mills was pretty quiet the entire trip. I guess because I was up moving around a lot more than normal. I did win almost $1100 on the slot machine, and he started bouncing around like crazy when I was screaming and doing my victory dance.


My oh-so-brave husband (as well as my brother-in-laws and father) went down the giant slide. I promised them I would have been right there with them if I wasn't pregnant...


The whole crew.. kinda.
David and I had gone to The Bahamas about a year ago with his parents. We found a local spot called The Fish Fry. They have the BEST food so we decided to take the whole family. While it was still delicious, I don't think their little Bahamian kitchens are equipped for 20 people at once. We were at dinner for several hours, but luckily there was a fun band to entertain the kids.
Dancing the night away at The Fish Fry.
Sweet Granny soaking it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker