Monday, July 26, 2010

Getting Closer

I can't believe how time is flying. My arms are really beginning to ache for my little boy. He will be here before we know it!

I went to the doctor last week, because I was having some cramping (everything is great with baby). We did go ahead and do an ultrasound - which I was perfectly fine with! My little, or should I say big, boy is measuring a week ahead everywhere except his head - which is measuring 3 weeks ahead! I just couldn't believe it. He has these fat cheeks, a big round belly, and hair on his head.. I absolutely cannot wait to see him. He looks perfect.

We had our 32 week appoinment today. We're still measuring ahead, but everything looks great. Mills' heart rate was 140 and sounded very strong. We even talked about when we may induce, which makes everything seem very, very real. Dr. Loncar is on call September 6th (which is our 2nd anniversary and also Labor Day - wouldn't that be ironic?) and the 16th. Of course I'm pulling for the 6th, and David ran home and looked up the Alabama football schedule. Typical.

Our house is full of excitement! We went looking at new cameras and video cameras today, and we are just counting down the minutes until Mills is here with us.

We are headed to Chattanooga this weekend with Callie and Stu for Katie Fogo's wedding. I am so excited and cannot wait to see all of my college buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker